Billy Tea Safaris
Locally owned and operated for the past 35 years Billy Tea Bush Safaris offer day tours to Cape Tribulation, Chillagoe and the Atherton Tablelands that showcase the spectacular nature, wildlife and history of Tropical North Queensland.
Experience the world’s oldest rainforest or marvel at the expansive beauty of the outback. See Wallabies, Kangaroos, Emu, Wedge Tailed Eagles, Water Birds, Reptiles the rare Gouldian Finch and much, much more. Learn about the life of the early settlers and swim in pristine rainforest streams. This award-winning local family business helps you discover the diversity of this magnificent region.
Take a piece of the real North Queensland home in your heart with Billy Tea Safaris.
- Selling Point 1 - Locally owned & operated
- Selling Point 2 - North Queensland multiple Tourism Award winner
- Selling Point 3 - Green Travel Leader Advanced Ecotourism certified
- Selling Point 4 - Available for Charter
- 2021 Best of Queensland Experience
- 2014 Bronze Winner Queensland Tourism Award
Location289 Draper Street