Locally owned and operated by the Woodward Family, the CaPTA Group offers great Cairns tours packages and attractions in both Cairns and Port Douglas.
The CaPTA Group own multiple award-winning tourist attractions, including:
- Rainforestation (Kuranda)
- Wildlife Habitat (Port Douglas)
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (Kuranda)
- Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome (Cairns)
Experience the best of what Far North Queensland has to offer with The CaPTA Group.
- Selling Point 1 - Locally family owned and operated
- Selling Point 2 - Multi-Queensland and Australian Tourism Award winners
- Selling Point 3 - Eco-certified Tourism Attractions
- Selling Point 4 - Admission pass is valid for entry for 5 consecutive days
2021 Best of Queensland Experience
2021 Runner Up Queensland Tourism Awards
2019 Gold Winner Queensland Tourism Awards
Location278 Hartley Street